Thursday, May 9, 2013

Avocado milkshake (Magic Bullet)

Prior to owning a Thermomix, I bought a Magic Bullet from Big W for about $98.
Even after buying the Thermomix, I still use my Magic Bullet on a daily basis to make my morning juice and smoothies. 
Making a banana milkshake in the morning takes seconds. Just add a banana and milk straight from the fridge,  blend until smooth - drink straight away. Deliciously smooth, sweet and 100% natural! Definitely better than having an 'Up&Go'!

One of my favourite all time shakes has to be the avocado milkshake. Almost as quick as the banana and just as delicious - not to mention healthy!

Ingredients per cup

  • Half an avocado
  • Milk (enough to fill the MB cup)
  • 1-2 tsp condensed milk
  • ice (optional)
Blend until smooth - drink immediately! YUM :D


No comments:

Post a Comment